We are a leading energy efficiency company operating in multiple states across Australia. We operate in various State, Federal and International Energy Efficiency schemes which assist households and businesses to reduce their power consumption and energy bills. We are looking for sales representatives to undertake in-field and office based sales assessments, and support customers in making the decision to switch to more energy efficient technologies for their homes.
We are looking for high-energy, sales focused individuals to engage with our prospective customers and generate new business opportunities for our company. This role will play a crucial role in our company growth and also will serve as a springboard to a career in Sales. As a Sales Representative, it will be your responsibility to actively prospect for new leads, execute targeted marketing campaigns, and qualify active buying interest.
· Work closely with Account Executives and Sales Management to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive sales-ready opportunities.
· Generate sales ready opportunities to drive pipeline growth by achieving/exceeding monthly quotas.
· Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and other marketing campaigns.
· Qualify leads with the goal of determining if the prospect fits the buying criteria (Budget, Authority, Needs, Timeline)
· Manage, track, and report all activities in specialist CRM
· Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
· Research and build new target accounts while also acquiring referrals and further contact information from existing prospects
· Attend client appointments provided by us
· Respond to incoming enquiries
· Prepare quotations and return on investment proposals
What does it take to be successful in this role?
· 2+ years of experience in sales development, sales, and/or marketing
· Cold calling and strategic prospecting experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Persistent in a professional manner
· Highly motivated, driven, and sales focused
· Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
If you meet the criteria above, please enquire about this role.