Our company develops high quality speech and language technology solutions namely used in car navigation systems, mobile phones, word processing packages, directory assistance, speaker verification tools and hand-held machine translation devices.
Our language and technology company is looking for native speakers of Dutch to work on a transcription project.
• Start Date: Immediate/As soon as possible
• Location: Chatswood, Sydney - please note that this position is NOT a work from home position
• Hours: 20 hours or more per week for approximately 4 weeks
• Payment: AUD$25.03 p/h incl. superannuation based on a casual contract
The work will involve listening to audio recordings of Dutch speech and typing down in Dutch what is said, to match the audio.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Native speaker of Dutch, from The Netherlands (candidates from Belgium not eligible)
• Excellent communication skills both in English and Dutch
• Good computer skills (basic to intermediate)
• Language skills must be current i.e. the language is still spoken and written regularly
• Must be able to read and understand English well, in order to follow instructions provided in English
• Must have good PC and typing/spelling skills
• Good listening skills
• Attention to detail
• Must have Australian work rights
Preferred Knowledge/skills but not essential:
• A background or degree in languages
• Experience working with languages
Please apply with a updated resume!
**Get in contact for more information