Work on one of the biggest infrastructure projects in Sydney
Your new company
Your new company is a leading specialist construction company. They have the project experience and skills, to deliver products and services for a range of different sized activities. They have been successful in securing a contract to work on one of Sydney's largest infrastructure projects. The project is in its second stage and will massively improve the transport links within Sydney. Major work is scheduled to continue into 2019.
Your new role
This civil contractor are looking for an experienced Civil Leading Hand, who can take on the responsibility of overseeing the road project. You will be working with a small team and responsible for making the managing all aspects of the project from pre-works to completion as well as sub-contractors, leading hands and labours.
What you'll need to succeed
* A background in large infrastructure projects
* You must have at least a C1 crane ticket
* Site supervision, management of FRP workers, crane crews, and all other trades
* EWP, WAH, HR license and can also operate a telli handler.
* Responsible for early works, piling, crane co-ordination and earthworks
* Ensure permits are in place and site safety inspections are completed as required
* Safety focused with a positive attitude and excellent attention to detail
What you'll get in return
You will get the chance to work on a major infrastructure project in Sydney. You will get an attractive hourly rate, working on an on going contract with the chance to go temp to perm depending on performance.
What you need to do now
* If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV