Vineyard Pruners Needed
We are currently seeking vineyard workers for this years pruning season. The work goes for approximately 3 months, starting Mid-Late June (weather dependent). You will be employed on a casual basis, working 6-8 hour days Monday-Friday with weekend work available. Previous vineyard or farm work experience is beneficial.
You MUST meet the following criteria in order to be considered for the job:
- Be willing to work on piece rates
- Be consistently available Monday-Friday
- Have organized accommodation in Margaret River
- Have a valid Working Holiday Visa (if applicable) for the entire 3 month season
- Motivated, reliable and able to learn new skills quickly
- Be able to work in a team and listen to instructions
- Work quickly and with accuracy
- Be able to work outdoors all day, in all weather conditions. Margaret River winters are very cold and rainy.
- Physically fit and strong
Every day you work counts towards your Visa Days.
How to apply?
We do not do applications over the phone or internet, we need to meet you in Margaret River when we announce our season is open. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information about how to meet us for a short interview.
Please note: Before applying for this job please make sure you are suitable for this type of work.
We hope to meet you soon.
Apply Now by emailing email@example.com!