We will soon be seeking applications from enthusiastic individuals who wish to work during the South Australia and Western Victoria 2018/19 grain harvest period.
Most harvest jobs will be available from approximately October 2018 through to January 2019 (length subject to site location and harvest) with training provided prior to October.
What we offer:
· Range of roles involving some customer facing activities
· Supervised team environment
· Role based training
· Uniform and personal protective equipment required for the role
· Potential for ongoing positions after harvest
· Employees may be able to move with the harvest
· Paid under appropriate Enterprise Agreement rates
· Work may assist in gaining a second year Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
· Accommodation may be available for some locations
Locations which will be recruiting for harvest casual employees include:
· Adelaide Region (Adelaide Ports & Two Wells)
· Central Region (Mid & Lower Northern Area & Yorke Peninsula)
· Eastern Region, including Dooen (Murray Mallee & South East Area)
· Western Region (Eyre Peninsula)
· AdelWide Head Office
Please contact email@example.com to receive the information about how to register your interest in these roles. (Please note you must be a member of TAW to receive this).