We are looking for Technical Sales Representatives to formulate and execute a successful and detailed sales campaign for every assigned seminar or conference product.
- Maximise delegate attendance at each assigned training seminar
- Develop an understanding of the technical content of high level training seminars in order to sell the products to Senior Executives in the government and private sectors
- Compile list of prospective client businesses using the salesforce CRM, online and other sources
- Assessing client’s needs and recommending relevant training seminars to them
- Conducting ongoing research into client needs through detailed conversations, recording this information and reporting to sales management
- Quoting and negotiating package sales, group discounts, credit and payment terms
- Selling and planning the delivery of on site training and executive education engagements to clients (in-house engagements)
- Preparing post campaign reports to analyse campaign effectiveness
- Meeting with prospective clients to establish relationships and close sales
- Providing insight on market demand for events, including competitor products, reporting to senior management
- Accurate maintenance of Customer Relationship Management database, including increase fresh leads for each event
- Following up with clients following events to receive feedback and maintain relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable excellent research and analytical skills
- Experience in business to business sales
- Commercial acumen
- Knowledge of Government and corporate sector
- Ability to quickly grasp the underpinning concepts of high level training seminars
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work with other departments to ensure project success
- Ability to work independently on each event
- Ability to work as part of larger team
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
If you think you have what it takes then APPLY NOW!