We are looking for Food and Beverage candidates interested in working in our dine in food outlets.
Work is available during the upcoming school holiday period, with the potential of work after this period has ended.
We are holding interviews this week!!
What positions are available?
Our Retail F&B positions serve up everything from delicious favourites including burgers, pizzas & salads, learning the art of ice-cream service to fairy floss spinning, coffee service, and behind the bar for special events and music festivals. You will assist in the efficient operation of our bistro, ice-cream parlour and fast food outlets in the park in the positions of Grill/Fryer Cooks, Barista, Food and Beverage Attendants and Cashiers. These positions will be available for the busy school holiday period and relevant experience is required.
All applicants must:
· Be well presented, with a vibrant, fun-loving personality and a warm, smile as big as our trademark face.
· Be able to speak and understand both written and verbal instructions in English. These positions have direct guest contact and require the ability to fluently converse in English.
· Have permission to work in Australia, visa applicants also welcome.
· Be available to work a variety of shifts during our operational hours including Friday, Saturday and Sundays, morning and/or evening shifts, and also weekdays during the school holidays.
· Have obtained a current NSW RSA competency card (essential for all positions).
· Have obtained a current NSW Working with Children Check (essential for all positions).