We are seeking a proactive and energetic Personal Assistant to support an entrepreneurial Director within our firm. The role will be varied, and you will be assisting the director with both business and personal duties.
Working in a continuously changing and growing business you will need exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail, have the ability to prioritise activities to meet individual and team goals and be someone who provides solutions before problems arise.
- Manage and co-ordinate client meetings
- Liaise and provide administration support to high net worth clients and the internal team
- First point of contact for all clients, business partners and suppliers
- Diary and travel management
- Building and nurturing client relationships
- Function co-ordination
- Maintaining client database
- Assisting with the general management of the practice
- Preparation of reports and presentations
- Assisting with digital marketing and client communication
- Overall, your job will be to do whatever it takes to reduce distractions and provide exceptional support to the director and the team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Positive, energetic and a problem solver
- Charismatic and loyal
- Immaculately presented with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Sound working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- A multitasker with the ability to prioritise
- Experience working in a finance environment desirable
- The success of our practice is because of our people. And whilst work and life experiences are useful, attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond is what sets us apart.
If you are looking for a challenging role that you can really make your own and enjoy the responsibility of supporting a busy Director, then this is the role for you.
In return you will get to work with a great team in a company that looks after their staff.