On-site safety officer required for Alexandria. Immediate start. Permanent role. Residential development.
Your new company
Residential developer is currently recruiting for an experienced site safety officer to be site based in Alexandria. This company has been building high-end apartments in NSW for the last 18 years and have an excellent reputation.
Your new role
In this role you will be site based in Alexandria. You will be reporting into the project manager and will have the role of; site safety officer.
You will be responsible for setting up and adhering to all systems. You will undertake all site walks, tool box talks, inductions, ensuring all PPE is adhered to. You will also be responsible for all site administration relating to.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in your application you will;
* Ideally be trade qualified
* Certificate 4 is a minimum requirement
* Site based WHS / OHS experience with a residential builder
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience within setting up systems
What you'll get in return
You will have an opportunity to work with an experience site team on high end apartments. You will have autonomy and be based close to home in Alexandria.
What you need to do now
* If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
* If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.