WHS Officer required. Immediate start in Mascot. Residential project. Excellent salary on offer.
Your new company
This company is a small, well established residential developer that have an excellent reputation for delivering high-end apartments.
They have been in operation for 15 years.
Due to a new project start up they now require the services of an experienced WHS officer to supervise all safety on site.
Your new role
You will be responsible for adhering, delivering, promoting and enforcing all safety regulations on this site. You will be part of delivering on site training, tool box talks, site walks and ensuring all paperwork and compliance is up to date.
Reporting in the project manager this is a key role on any site.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in your application you will have;
* Minimum of CERT 4
* Previous experience on a building site (within SYDNEY)
* Proven track record of implementing safety systems
* Excellent communication and computer skills
What you'll get in return
* You will be site based in Mascot working with a high-end builder and an excellent project manager, You will have autonomy to set up and maintain your systems.
* You will be paid an excellent salary .
What you need to do now
* If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
* If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.