Your new company
This organization is based in the St Leonards area and a is a major provider of Aged Care homes, residential villages and provider of in home nursing care.
Your new role
· Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader
· High volume full function Accounts Payable role
· End-to-end processing of supplier payments including;
· Management of the Accounts Payable authorization process
· Reviewing invoices, gaining approvals and release of payments
· Effectively managing outstanding supplier issues
· Supplier reconciliations and statement preparation
· Master Data Maintenance
· Handling supplier queries and correspondence.
What you need to succeed
This role is looking for a smart and articulate individual who is able to pick up systems and processes quickly. Prior experience in a high volume Accounts Payable capacity. Advanced MS Excel skills are essential for this role and experience using a Mid-tier Accounting System such as Microsoft Dynamics, Basware or Epicor would be very highly regarded.
What you will get in return
This full-time 3 month contract role can offer an excellent salary of between $26-30/hr + Super depending on level of experience. Working Holiday Visas are fine but you will need to commit to the duration of the role. This role is close to transport links.