MP Travel is a highly experienced and dynamic boutique Corporate Travel Management company. In delivering our corporate travel services our team provides with the highest calibre of service, travel management solutions and superior boutique servicing that is supported by MP’s proprietary premium travel technology.
You will be handling contacts from customers and dealing with their enquiries to resolution via the Customer Service Channels. Working as part of a team within a fast paced, dynamic contact centre environment, you will deliver exceptional customer service in a proactive manner through taking the time to understand the needs of each customer.
We are offering:
* Initial joining salary of $38,000 (pro rata)
* Clear career path and development opportunities with additional earning potential through performance
* Recognition awards and events
We invest in our people and we want to ensure that we provide the opportunity for you to progress your career as you develop your skills.
What we are looking for:
* The skill set to work in a customer driven environment
* Passionate about delivering excellent service
* Motivated by resolving enquiries first time
* Amazing listening skills
* Highly motivated with a desire to succeed
* Ability to overcome objections, resilient and calm under pressure
* Effective team player with a positive attitude
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Proactive attitude to working in a changing and dynamic working environment