Technicians / Electricians
• Strong career progression opportunities
• Excellent wages & working conditions
• Great working environment
About the Business
We specialises in the design, engineering and installation of complete ICT and AV infrastructure solutions. With over 25 years of industry experience delivering quality installations and solutions to a variety of markets, we area business driven by our core values of Learn, Think, Grow and Connect
About the Opportunity
With the ongoing growth of our business, we are seeking high quality Service Technicians/Cablers/Electricians to join our highly experienced and dynamic teams on long term projects working remotely in regional NSW.
As a Technician / Electrician you will have experience or capability in structured cabling, cat 5 to cat 6 and fibre installation as well as hands on experience with electrical, data cabling and fibre installation, termination and testing in a range of environments
Skills and Experience:
· ACMA Cabler Registration mandatory;
· Current driver's Licence;
· Exposure to a variety of environments like schools, Universities, and Working offices is a bonus.
· Electrical qualifications will be highly regarded
Job Benefits and Perks:
You will get the opportunity to work with a dynamic business that values their employees and provide excellent support, training and a fun environment.