General Foreman required in the CBD.
Your new company
* A leading fit out & refurbishment builder based in Sydney's CBD is currently recruiting for an experienced - Fit Out & Refurbishment General Foreman.
* This company consists of three teams, each with it's own area of specialism (construction, fit out and refurbishment and small works). With offices across the East Coast and New Zealand they service a wide variety of clients and projects, the main area being; commercial / hospitality and retail.
* This company has an excellent track record in delivering high quality projects for major global brands throughout Australia.
* Due to a major new project that is due to start in Sydney's CBD they are looking for a highly experienced fit out and refurbishment foreman to join their current site team.
Your new role
* This role will firstly start on a contract basis (hourly rate pay) with a view to progressing into a permanent role if required. The position will see you join a highly experienced site team on a $46M structural refurbishment and fit out, split over three packages.
* You will be required to oversee all relevant trades, manage a section of the project autonomously, daily site works, weekly client meetings, This project is in a live environment.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful fin your application, you will firstly be available to start work on a contract basis ASAP. (PTY company set up is not required). You will have an extensive and proven track record with live construction environments and within the fit out space. You will have an excellent eye for detail. The ability to manage and motivate a full site team. You will need to be computer literate and have an extremely high regard for safety systems and management.
What you'll get in return
* This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Australian builder. Work with a well know, experienced site team on a high profile, complex project.
* You will be paid for every hour you work.