Safety Advisor required for a Rail project in Western Sydney.
Your new company
* They work in Australia, New Zealand and Asia offering projects from infrastructure and property to building and rail
* Work closely with their customers to make sure projects are delivered to the highest standard
* Transform communities to make them easier to move around and better to live in
Your new role
* Maintains and develops contacts outside of immediate work areas.
* Collect, verify, collate and present statistics to identify trends in performance.
* Develop and deliver Prestart & toolbox talks
* Assists with the coordination of HS training for staff and workforce
* Provides basic HSE Management System (SMS) and contractual requirements coaching
* Conduct basic accident investigation
* Manage IMPACT data
* Carry out basic Health and Safety inspections
* Coordinates inspection program
* Assists with Risk Management tool development (Prestart briefing /JHA, SWMS, PRA)
* Ensuring all appropriate actions are taken to implement the HSEMS, legislative and client contractual requirements
* Monitoring and conducting regular HSE governance checks within the project sites including:
What you'll need to succeed
* Certificate IV OHS and or working towards Graduate
* Rail Qualification (SARC/RISI)
* 3+ years construction experience