Reputable remedial company seeking for a new Project Manager to join their strong ranks.
Your new company
You will be working in a positive environment for a large remedial construction company who cover a wide range of projects, including new builds, repair & remediation & heritage work. They are involved with multiple major projects across Sydney region but are based in the city. Most of their work is dealing with water damaged concrete & Steel in commercial buildings. A new position is available within this company and will not last long as we are actively looking for an experienced PM to start immediately.
Your new role
* You will be liaising with clients, subbies and other trades involved in the project. Having a background in remedial projects including roofing and waterproofing will go a long way. This role will require you to look after between 6-8 projects ranging from 250K to 1.5 million in value, doing both residential and commercial.
* You must be able to push projects to meet deadlines and be willing to put in the work where necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
* Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Extensive experience in the construction industry, specifically remedial construction work
* Management experience (minimum of 4 sites)
* Ability to prepare & present tenders
* Organise materials & inventory
What you'll get in return
You will receive:
* A diverse project portfolio to work on
* Projects ranging in size up to $50M
* A very competitive remuneration in line with experience
* Career security, company known for their long term employee engagement
* Even though a Senior position, there is still room here to grow and diversify your knowledge
In this particular role you with have job security, with over 20 years of business and growth. The support of an experienced team in order to set you up for success and the variety of projects to build your portfolio.