Want to join a reputable & growing facades company where you can develop and sharpen your skill-set?.
Your new company
Our exclusive client is an international curtain wall and commercial architectural facade specialist who are looking for a junior project manager with an engineering or commercial construction management background to join their team of passionate and precise thinkers in an ever thriving market.
Due to winning exciting new company projects, the company seeks new junior project managers to manage new upcoming projects in Sydney's Metropolitan with the guidance of senior project managers.
Specialising in Architectural facades on a commercial scale, the company offers end to end project support to an impressive portfolio of commercial clients. Working very closely with the senior project managers and Managing Director, you will play a pivotal part in the installation process, responsible for a team of leading hands. Projects ranging upwards from 2-5 million in pure facade value on the most impressive builds in Melbourne and Australia.
Your new role
Due to the calibre of projects this client requires a strong Junior Project Manager to assist with the programming, ensuring the works are completed on time and to cost.
Previous work experience, at least 3-5 years experience in the commercial industry is a must. You will have site support from a leading hand, as well as a senior project manager guiding you, who you will be reporting to.
What you'll need to succeed
* You will demonstrate leadership skills, and be able to call on necessary industry experience to deliver results and manage a team effectively
* People and diary management
* Drive, ambition, an eye for quality and
* Strong problem solving and on the spot prioritising are desirable traits
* You will over-see site operations with direct site reports
* Follow current procedures within the company
* Work autonomously
What you'll get in return
* An employer who values their colleagues, be part of an impressive company that pride themselves on quality before everything.
* Work to your own time and schedule and manage some of the industry leaders in curtain wall.
* An exciting role within a consistent market, for an organically growing company at the forefront of Facades in Australia.
* Above market salary with impressive bonus structures and car allowances for the right candidate.
* Support in your position and trust to rule your project autonomously.
* A contractor that pays on time and deals with the highest calibre subcontractors.