Accounts team are searching for a new Junior Accounts Administrator.
This position will be pivotal in administrating purchase orders, processing invoices and ensuring all associated administration and communications to the accounts team are handled smoothly and efficiently.
Day to day, this role will be responsible for:
- General administrative work
- Processing: including approval and data entry
- Attending accounts queries
- Attending project team accounts and job costing queries
- Vendor account maintenance, including credit account application, account creation, updating details when needed
- Bank reconciliation, daily and monthly
- Credit card statement reconciliation
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Processing employee reimbursements
Skills and experience
- Certificate or Degree in business accounting a plus, or requisite professional experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar accounts admin position.
- Working proficiency with excel, word and outlook systems
- Experience with Pronto well regarded
- Fast learner
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Clear command of written and spoken English language
- Friendly and collegiate personality