We are looking for an experienced, energetic and proactive Receptionist/Office Assistant to join us.
Some of the key duties will include:
- Answer and manage incoming calls, relaying messages to the team
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Distribute incoming communications
- Interact with external clients and suppliers
- Manage email enquires
- Manage Mailguard email quarantine system
- Collect and post mail
- Arrange couriers, following up where necessary
- Coordinate Cabcharge system
- Assist Accounts Department with reconciling Cabcharge and courier spreadsheet/s
- Order all office supplies including stationery and groceries
- Assist with the co-ordination of meetings and events
- Enter and maintain tourism listings
- Purchase and compile client gifts
- Arrange birthday and weekly team celebrations
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels and support team on administration
- Maintain general tidiness of reception area, boardroom, kitchen and common areas
- Further ad hoc projects requested by management
To be considered for the role
- Previous reception experience is essential.
- Excellent personal presentation
- strong communication skills
- good time management skills are a must
- the ability to build relationships with customers and staff at all levels.
The successful applicant must be available to work Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 2.30pm.