We are a fun, friendly and hard working company with opportunities to progress to leading hands, site supervisors, estimators, project managers and more!
- Tool & UTE payment plans available.
- Sponsorship for the right candidate (You will need to be on a relevant visa, and complete trial period with us first).
- Great company culture, including a Christmas party, yearly 16km tough mudder, and many more team building experiences.
- Hard working and reliable
- Full carpenters toolkit
- Work well in a team
- Minimum 3 years experience
- White Card
- Full PPE (company PPE provided after trial period)
- Take pride in your work
- Able to provide references
- Transport (Preferred)
- English speaking