Salary Not Advised
Position/s Available 4
Type Part & Full-Time
Duration Up to 6 Months
Work Day Weekdays
Shifts Day Shifts
Workfront is a recruitment agency who employs people on a casual Labour hire arrangement for a variety of different industries.
We are currently seeking Experienced Electrical Trade Assistants or Qualified Electricians. Position will commence first week of May 2021and go for approximately 6 months. Hours/days are Monday to Friday 38hrs per week.
To be considered for this position, you MUST HAVE Electrical experience eg: Trade Assistant, Apprentice or Qualified.
Duties included but not limited to assisting trade qualified electricians complete electrical upgrade/renovation at a local school.
· Read electrical, architectural and mechanical diagrams, drawings or specifications to determine job requirements
· Plan the layout of wiring systems
· Test for, locate and repair electrical malfunctions
· Install electrical and electronic control systems and insulated cables
· Connect electrical equipment to power supplies
· Connect switches, outlets and other fittings
To be eligible to apply:
· Minimum of 3 years experience with the electrical industry
· General Construction Induction card (White Card)
· Elevated work platform licence (An advantage)
· Current drivers Licence and reliable transport
· Required PPE: Steel cap boots, drill shorts or pants, hi-visibility orange cotton shirt, hard hat, gloves and safety glasses
· Required Tools: Tool bag, pliers, screw drivers, tape measure, hammer, stanley knife, files, drill bits and test equipment.
Working Holiday Visa applicants are welcome to apply, as long as you meet all the above requirements and the following:
· Have a very high standard of written and spoken english
· Willing to stay till the end of the project
If you feel you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for this position. Please register your interest via link, you must attach a current resume.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.