CUSTOMER SERVICE, HOSPITALITY and VENUE SET UP POSITIONS
Looking for temporary work during the winter July School Holiday period (23rd June – 23rd July)?
Does working in one of Sydney’s most famous icons sound like a dream job?
Luna Park Sydney will soon be hiring enthusiastic individuals to join the Luna Park School Holiday Spectacular to delight our guests and deliver an amazing experience.
Book your interview then attend a group audition at Luna Park on the 6th June 2017. If you are keen to join the team this winter holidays, read on to find out what roles are up for grabs:
- Rides Operations Hosts – Applicants over 18yrs only.
- Sideshow Game Presenters and Merchandising Hosts
- Ticket Sellers
- Food and Beverage Attendants
- Venue Set Up Stewards
HOW TO BOOK INTO THE AUDITION
Please note you MUST be attend Luna Park on 6th June at the time of your interview to participate in the group audition. If you are invited back for the final selection activity this will occur on the 14th June. Apologies there are no alternate interview dates available.
All applicants must:
- Be well presented, with a vibrant, fun-loving personality and a smile as big as our trademark face.
- Be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Speak and understand both written and verbal instructions in English. These positions have direct guest contact and require the ability to fluently converse in English.
- Have permission to work in Australia. We will not interview candidates that do not have permission to work in Australia. Visa candidates are welcome, but must bring proof of work entitlements (eg a copy of your passport).
- Be available on the 14th June, and then from 23rd June – 23rd July , to work a variety of shifts during our operational hours across 7 days (including nights and weekends). You must be available to accept at least 4 shifts per week which must include Saturday and Sunday day and evenings ).
- Select candidates may also be offered ongoing shifts at the completion of the school holidays.
- Bring your smile, personality and showmanship! During the audition, you will participate in fun group activities that require speaking in front of large groups, dance/physical movement and working in teams to complete exercises. Please dress in suitable attire to ensure you can move freely, crouch and jump. We are not looking for great dancers or actors however candidates will be selected based on their participation, communication, enthusiasm and confidence in these activities.