TAW Mail Service
TAW Mail Service will provide you with a fixed mailing address while you work and travel in Australia. For only $119 for 12-months, we will receive and hold your mail for you to collect or scan it to a secure online account for you to view remotely. This way you can access your mail anywhere and anytime.
Terms & Conditions
- The Travellers at Work Mail service is available to backpackers / travellers only, for the purpose of managing personal mail items whilst temporarily in Australia.
- This service is for individual use only. (1 account per person only). Mail for other persons (i.e friends / partners / spouses) will be automatically returned to sender
- This service cannot be used to receive internationally redirected mail
- This service limits forwarding to 5 items per calendar month
- To verify your account and receive scannable letters via email, Travellers at Work may ask you to verify your account by supplying us with a copy of photo identification or a copy of your passport.
- This service is not available to Australian residents
- This service cannot be used for business / commercial purposes
- Travellers at Work reserves the right to open mail that appears to be fraudulent or dangerous.
- Travellers at Work reserves the right to cancel any mail service account that appears to be fraudulent in nature and notify the necessary parties.
- Mail accounts which violate these terms will be cancelled. Refunds will not be offered.
- Photo identification must be shown when collecting mail and parcels.
- Bank and credit cards are treated as non scannable items
- Due to administration and processing costs, the taw Mail Service is a non-refundable product. Change of mind purchases are not permitted.
IMPORTANT: After purchasing this product you will receive an email with your account details. This email will be sent within 2 business days.