Customer Operations Representative
Our energy client is seeking the services of an Operations Consultant with Energy Experience.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Customer Operations Representatives.
As part of the close-knit team, you will be responsible for many of the key 'meter to cash' activities for accounts and customers, including maintaining and updating account data, the management of billing and the processing of payments as well as assisting customers with appropriate payment options to pay their accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
• Receive and process data relating to fees, charges, payments, refunds and dishonours, change of ownership, pension concessions, direct debits
• Interact with 3rd parties and customers as required to validate information relating to fees and charges
• Receive and process payments relating to fees and charges for standard water bills and Water Search Certificates
• Investigate and resolve payment exceptions
• Manage billing and payments activities, including system work queues, exceptions and reporting in accordance with Service Level Agreements
• Resolve complaints related to billing, payments and fees and charges
• Actively participate in team discussions, meetings and other team forums, to impart knowledge and ideas and result in team decisions
To be considered for this position, you will have come from a fast-paced contact centre or customer service environment where you have first-hand experience liaising directly with customers from all walks of life.
On top of your excellent customer service experience, you will also be able to demonstrate your ability to wear different hats where required.
Essential Skills/ Experience Required
• Strong customer service experience
• Outstanding listening, oral and written communication skills for gathering and providing information
• Strong computer skills (accurate typing/keyboarding)
• Fast learner to adapt to new system and processes
• A high level of initiative, tackling problems in a methodical and logical manner
• A passion for providing a fantastic customer experience
• Billing or payments experience in a utility or related industry
• Working knowledge of the electricity utility sector, including all key related regulations.
This role has an immediate commencement date.
Please send your resume asap