Large Tier 2 national contractor are looking for an experienced Project Manager for a $25mil school project
Your new company
Hays Construction are working exclusively on a new role with one of Australia's premium builders who are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Sydney. As one of Sydney's busiest builders this company can offer their employers a range of project sizes and types. Focusing on residential, commercial and data centres. They are looking to add an experienced PM to the current team for an upcoming education project in Sydney's west.
Your new role
* Work on projects ranging over $20mil
* Project planning, scheduling, cost control and budgeting
* Overseeing the projects entire lifecycle
* Liaising closely with the client throughout the process
* Working closely with the Senior Management team
* Ensure the project runs on time and within budget
* New build commercial projects
What you'll need to succeed
* A tertiary degree / qualification in Project Management or similar is essential
* Previous local experience on commercial projects
* Projects in access of $20mil CHEOPS experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience leading a team
What you'll get in return
* A salary package reflective of your experience
* The chance to work on some of Sydney's most iconic projects
* Career progression Work life balance
What you need to do now
* If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now 02 9049 6931.
* If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.