Viterra will soon be seeking applications from enthusiastic individuals who wish to work during the South Australian and western Victorian 2019/20 grain harvest.
Most seasonal jobs will be available from approximately October 2019 through to January 2020 (length subject to site location and harvest) with training provided prior to October.
What we offer:
- Range of roles involving some customer facing activities
- Supervised team environments
- Role based training
- Uniform and personal protective equipment required for the role
- Possible opportunities to travel with the harvest and work across regions
- Paid under appropriate Enterprise Agreement/Award rates
- Potential for ongoing positions after harvest
- Work may assist in gaining a second year Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
- Accommodation may be available for some locations
Locations which will be recruiting for harvest workers include:
- Adelaide region (Adelaide Ports & Two Wells)
- Central region (Mid & Lower Northern Area & Yorke Peninsula)
- Eastern region, including Dooen (Murray Mallee & South East Area)
- Western region (Eyre Peninsula)
- Adelaide office
You will be contacted once applications has opened.