- Immediate start
- Temp role till the end of December 2019
- Opportunity kick start your career or build on existiing
- No selling involved
We are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer/Administrator to help us with hiring seasonal Christmas staff.
About the business:
We are an innovative photography company supplying the corporate and retail markets with the latest in digital photography solutions.
You will be joining us on temporarily bases till end of December to help us to recruit seasonal roles in a busy Christmas period across Australia and NZ. This is a fast-paced role and requires someone who can juggle many things at once.
- Actively resource suitable candidates using job boards, data base, social media platform and candidate referrals
- Short list all candidates and calling them to pre-qualify them.
- Organise pre-screen and interviews for hiring managers and mange multiple shared calendars
- Facilitate interview processes and feedback (Candidate follow up calls and check-ins)
- Admin- doing visa & reference checks
- Keeping the recruitment database up to date
- Helping with onboarding and training administration
- Always maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Previous experience in managing multiple stakeholders through outlook calendar, emails and Via phone.
- Computer literacy, including Word, Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- High level of administration skills, high accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels (phone, emails, social media ect)
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-task, and manage time to meet strict deadlines
- Customer focus approach
- Strong understanding and respect for candidates
- Knowledge of employee legislation around workplace issues, award requirements and HR Policies and Procedures are desirable but not mandatory.
What is in for you:
- Attractive salary + super
- Close to Public transport
- Opportunity to step in HR career or build on existing one
- Professional development with coaching support from Senior Leaders.
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- Fast paced fun loving environment
Don't neglect your career while travelling. This is an awesome opportunity for ambitious individuals who want have both: Travelling experiance and career.