Safety Advisor required for a Civil project in the CBD.
Your new company
* One of the leading civil contractors in Sydney.
* Have completed tricky civil projects for over 25 years.
* A variety of different projects from roadworks, subdivision work, storm water works, excavations, concrete structures and structural steelworks.
Your new role
* You will be responsible for setting up and adhering to all systems.
* You will undertake all site walks, tool box talks, inductions, ensuring all PPE is adhered to. You will also be responsible for SWMS and undertaking site audits.
What you'll need to succeed
* Certificate 4 is a minimum requirement
* Previous audit experience
* Site based WHS / OHS experience with Civil project experience
* Experience within setting up systems Ideally be trade qualified
What you'll get in return
* You will have an opportunity to work with a family run business that promote work life balance and job security.
* You will have autonomy and be able to manage your own time and projects.