Well established Tier 2 builder requires a confident and efficient Contract Administrator in North Ryde
Your new company
This well-established builder has been around for over 100 years and specialises in key areas such as Education, Aged Care, commercial and more. They delivers property, masterplanning, design, construction and remedial services and nearly 80% of their business comes from repeat customers.
Your new role
As a Contract Administrator you will:
* You will be working on mostly commercial projects up to $30mil
* Reporting directly to the project and general manager you will play an integral part of the business.
* Managing a range of contracts from procurement all the way through to final sign off ensuring the project is run efficiently from a commercial perspective
* Receive and assess tenders
* Put together subcontractor documents for review by the PM
* Issue the subcontractor agreement
* Assist the PM with the finalisation of the procurement schedule
What you'll need to succeed
* Degree qualified (Construction Management or Civil Engineering)
* Multiple successful projects behind you as a contract administrator for a respected builder.
* At least 3 - 5 years' experience in the industry
* Ability to comfortably run a $30M project without assistance
* Strong previous employer references
* You will be a first rate communicator confident in your ability to effectively liaise with a range of stakeholders from subcontractors to your client.
* Above all your attitude must reflect our client's culture which is positive, client facing and solutions focused
What you'll get in return
* Attractive salary and benefits will be paid to the successful candidate
* Along with excellent career opportunities towards contract and commercial management
* North Ryde Location
* Family friendly organisation