Health and Safety Officer required for building projects in the city.
Your new company
* Work across all areas of the construction industry including commercial and residential projects as well as management services
* Have developed a reputation as a respected and trusted company, well known for unique and innovative building solutions
* They have a collaborative approach in which they work with their clients and appointed consultants to get the best results
Your new role
* In this role you will be responsible for overseeing multiple projects and sites ranging from $5 million to $60million in value
* You will be responsible for setting up and adhering to all systems
* You will undertake all site walks, tool box talks, inductions, ensuring all PPE is adhered to
* You will also be responsible for SWMS and undertaking site audits
What you'll need to succeed
* Certificate 4 is a minimum requirement
* Previous audit experience Site based WHS / OHS experience with a residential builder
* Experience within setting up systems Ideally be trade qualified
What you need to do now
* If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.