Contract Site Manager required for a boutique retail fit out company. Immediate Start. Hourly Rate. CBD area.
Your new company
This company is a leading boutique fit out contractor based in the Eastern Suburbs. They have been operating in the Sydney market for over ten years and have an excellent reputation for high-end retail projects with designer brands.
Your new role
* Due to several new projects wins they are currently looking for an experienced site manager to site manager multiple small retail projects, through the Sydney CBD. You will be reporting into the project manager but will have complete autonomy on the daily running and schedule of the program.
* This contract will commence ASAP and run in January 2020.
What you'll need to succeed
* You will need to have a proven track record within the retail fit out sector as well several examples of projects that you have solely run as the site manager. Programming and design experience is a necessity.
* You will be responsible for the timely delivery of small, high end retail sites and will be responsible for all associated trades and weekly reporting to the project manager. You will oversee all WHS, cost and quality of the project.
What you'll get in return
* This is a great opportunity to start a relationship with a leading retail fit out contractor. There will be an opportunity for more work, either straight after this project or again in the future
* It is an hourly rate contract (NO PTY needed)
What you need to do now
* If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV