This is an excellent opportunity to work within a dynamic events company that provides high-quality bar management. This casual position will be up to 6 months and may become a full-time position for the right person.
The role will be warehouse based at times, but you will also be on the road doing deliveries of equipment and when required also work onsite to both setup events and help on event days.
Are you the following:
· Organised with great time management
· Able to prioritize
· High attention to detail and logical thinking
· A multi-tasker
· Calm under pressure
· Able to work autonomously or in a team environment
· Reliable with a strong work ethic
· Able to demonstrate a willingness to be flexible with work hours and role title
· Able to follow quick instructions
This role is generally a 7:30 – 4:30 pm role Mon to Fri but it can change, depending on what part of the event season we are in. So you MUST be available for event weekends and for interstate travel which can be anywhere up to 2 weeks for some periods during busy event season which can run from October to May (with downtimes during this period)
To be considered for the role you MUST have the following:
· Valid Driver’s License (HR or above is a bonus)
· Intermediate/Advanced in English
· Safe driving record
· Flexible with work hours
· Be safety conscious, reliable and responsible
· Effective time management skills
· Physically fit
· Some experience in warehouse, construction, or events
· Some experience in daily delivery runs and pick up
· Immediate start
A few key parts of this role consist of:
· On-site and off-site work
· Warehouse maintenance
· Loading and unloading trucks
· Deliveries & pick up
· Complete all paperwork as per the company’s policy
· Assisting with bar management on the event day
· Assist directors as required with events and planning
· Help with on-site construction – marquees, bars and event equipment
In working for Hamiltons Hospitality you will be part of the business that values integrity, excellence, teamwork and accountability. We offer great hospitality rates with a friendly and professional team environment with career opportunities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for and you have the drive and motivation to take on new challenges and grow personally within the business than please send through your resume and any other qualifications
You MUST be currently living in Australia and if not an Australian Resident then is able to provide the relevant and valid work visa to apply for this position.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.