Working for one of Sydney's leading commercial builders on a large Healthcare project
Your new company
This large Tier 2 construction company have over 100 years' experience in delivering some of the biggest and most iconic contractors in Sydney. They look after projects in a range of areas including the Commercial, Defence, Fit Out and Refurbishment, Education, Health and more. The have delivered jobs in excess of $200 million.
Your new role
As an experienced Contract Administrator you will:
* Work within an experienced commercial team
* All procurement and tenders for a new $60mil project
* Administer claims, variations and process payments
* Ability to display strong previous references from direct managers
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience working in the commercial space for at least 5 years
* Experience as a QS or Contract Administrator for over 5 years
* Strong budget management skills
* Excellent negotiation skills
What you'll get in return
Attractive hourly rate, dependent on experience will be paid to the successful candidate. You will work with an excellent team of experienced CA's and Project Managers. As well as this, a great company to add to your contracting profile. It will be a 6 weeks contract, with the opportunity to extend.