The role of the maintenance / handyperson is to provide and respond to all maintenance request and deliver the maintenance work across the Furnished Property and UKO portfolio.
This role is for 6-week period starting immediately. There may be an ongoing role available depending on your performance over this time.
You must have:
· Handyperson / Maintenance experience
· Drivers licence
· Full time availability (Monday to Friday)
· Legal working rights for Australia.
· Available for the entire 6-week period ending start of December.
The main responsibilities are:
· This role requires team members to be mobile and travel between properties to carry out maintenance work and requests.
· Ability to multi-task in busy environment, ability to prioritize and organize work assignments, work under pressure situations and exercise good judgements.
· Understand and operate advanced electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and boiler systems.
· Communicate with different types of people to comprehend what they want and to provide them with information and assistance.
· Check for new maintenance requests in our maintenance request software as directed and update remarks once the task is completed.
· Respond and attend to work in a neat and efficient manner with the ability to focus attention on detail, speed and accuracy.
· Ensure security of the property is maintained, including guest’s room access and property.
· Perform maintenance activities like plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, electrical equipment including lamps, cosmetic item, air conditioners and AC ducts.
· To clean, protect, and otherwise maintain all tools and equipment in the property.
· To be available for any emergencies and act in an engineering capacity to protect guests and associates and preserve the building and its systems during the emergency.
· Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
· Performs other duties as assigned by Ops team.
· Ensure that the interior as well as the surroundings of the property are clean, maintained in a good condition.
· Any other reasonable maintenance related request that may occur from time to time.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.