We are a fun tourism company that offers a range of products from adventure tourism to luxury charters in Sydney Harbour. Our company is looking for a confident, friendly and outgoing team member that has strong attention to detail and is an effective communicator.
The role involves:
- Assisting new customers via phone and email,
- Processing bookings using custom booking software
- Maintaining and seeking out new relationships with customers, agents, vendors and other parties
- Participate in and assist with product development
- Maintain social media channels
- Great customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interpret technical information
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft excel or similar programs
- This is a casual position, with approx 5 days work per week. The position would suit a person who plans to be in Sydney for 6 months or more and is available over 7 days. Our head office is located in Pyrmont with other sales outlets located and Darling Harbour and Circular Quay and various public transportation is nearby.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.