Exciting opportunities have recently become available for genuine, inspiring and self-motivated people to promote some of Australia’s leading organizations around Melbourne. You’ll be speaking on behalf of charities, informing the public about the amazing work they do and inviting them to support them on an ongoing basis.
What’s on offer :
· Flexible working hours with updated weekly rosters
· Flexible shifts – 3 to 35 hours a week available, you decide!
· Full training given in our office in our Bundoora office and on location - No experience necessary.
· Hourly rate plus bonuses!
· Genuine progression to management available.
· Travel optional.
· Acquire skills that you can learn in no other industry.
To be successful in this position you will require:
· The ability to connect with people face to face.
· Communication skills to convey a message passionately and professionally to potential the members of the public.
· A self-motivated attitude to work in a target based environment
· Valid working visa including student/working holiday visa
· Own transport / ability to travel to varying locations
· Basic typing skills and knowledge about tablets is a bonus