Tier 3 Commercial Builder who specialise in New Build and Refurb are looking to add in an experienced CA
Your new company
This is a company that has been around for 30 years and are very dominate across health, aged care, education and most commercial sectors. This Tier 3 company carry out projects up to $50mil and put their success down to regular repeat business.
Your new role
* Reporting directly to the project and general manager you will play an integral part of the business.
* Managing a range of contracts from procurement all the way through to final sign off ensuring the project is run efficiently from a commercial perspective
* Receive and assess tenders
* Put together subcontractor documents for review by the PM
* Issue the subcontractor agreement
* Assist the PM with the finalisation of the procurement schedule
What you'll need to succeed
* Degree qualified (Construction Management or Civil Engineering)
* Multiple successful projects behind you as a contract administrator for a respected builder.
* At least 3 - 5 years' experience in the industry
* Ability to comfortably run a $30M project without assistance
* Strong previous employer references
* You will be a first rate communicator confident in your ability to effectively liaise with a range of stakeholders from subcontractors to your client.
* Above all your attitude must reflect our client's culture which is positive, client facing and solutions focused
What you'll get in return
* Attractive salary and benefits will be paid to the successful candidate
* Along with excellent career opportunities towards contract and commercial management
* Pymble Location
* Family friendly organisation
APPLY NOW !