Tier 2 commercial new build and fit out builder seeks experienced Estimator for a 6-week contract
Your new company
This commercial construction company work across the new build and fit out markets and are currently extremely busy in the run up to Christmas. They deliver fit out, refurbishment and construction projects including aged care, education, clubs and hospitality, commercial, industrial, workplace, retail, student accommodation, social housing, hotels, government and multi-unit residential. Due to their growth in tenders, they require an experienced Estimator to work in Sydney's CBD on a contract basis.
Your new role
* Conduct reviews of new tenders + complete tender assessment forms for multiple new jobs
* Report into Estimating Manager
* Set up the sub-contractor comparison form, trade/supplier packages, sending packages, arranging site visits and obtaining quotes
* Experience liaising, obtain and negotiating pricing from sub-contractors and suppliers
* Produce and finalise accurate estimates (i.e. bill of quantities) ready for review with Internal
What you'll need to succeed
* Conduct and present yourself and your workplace in a professional manner at all times.
* Experience Analysing tender documentation and plans
* Experience liaising obtain and negotiating pricing from sub-contractors and suppliers
* A positive attitude
* A relevant degree
* You must be in Sydney already, as this is for an immediate start