Please only apply if you are looking to join a high-spirited, self-motivated team who are not only proud of our reputation but value our relationship with clients and candidates above all. Offering a very supportive environment with a dedication to mutual development and career success – join a real team who cares.
Please apply if you are:
- Self-motivated (and enjoy motivating those within your team)
- Looking to contribute to the growth and development of our business and just as importantly our great team culture
- Minimum 2 years’ office experience (recruitment and or healthcare recruitment experience will be highly regarded but is not essential)
- Organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship development ability
- Confidence with Outlook and Word (full training will be provided for our recruitment database)
We can offer:
- Flexible working hours – and work from home arrangements
- Long term career stability and progression
- ‘Hot’ clients/ long term government contracts ensuring recruitment/placement
- Access and backup of our 'candidate care team' (which includes a Registered Migration Agent and Medical Registration Manager). All the expert knowledge you will need will be at your fingertips
- Ongoing training and support
- Excellent incentives when targets/deadlines are met, Team Lunches, Team Days Out, early marks to celebrate all our team successes.
- Salary and bonus structures available in line with experience
So, if you haven’t realised it by now we are looking for someone who is highly driven, whether it is by money, career, team get togethers, or just hitting personal/business goals! If you love working as part of a highly successful team and thrive in a highly motivated/supportive environment, then this is the job for you and we look forward to receiving your application.