If you would like to learn to multi-task and to perform under pressure within a tight time frame, this is the job for you.
About the job:
- You will gain an inside perspective of recruitment over the phone, screening participants and assessing their creativity and articulation level to match with the client’s request, learn day-to-day tasks and build functional expertise.
- You will learn how to report directly to the management team of the company.
- You will learn how to manage daily tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- You will be trained on the handling of the Survey Monkey tool and working out the best strategy for finding appropriate respondents for the proposed study.
- In addition, you will be trained to recruit candidates, qualify them on the system and practice to be elite using the Microsoft Excel software on a day to day basis.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who has previous experience in Market Research Recruitment for qualitative studies, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations or related fields.
- Someone with maximum availability and full flexibility.
- Someone who is a good problem solver.
- Someone who is able to handle deadlines.
- Candidates who have experience in social media: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter
- Candidates with good communication skills.
- Someone who has an exceptional computer and analytic skills and strong attention to detail.
- Candidates must be fluent in English.
- The candidate must be able to start ASAP.
- Engaging and friendly environment
- Meaningful work
- Peer relationships