Supplier of hiring solutions to the Events, Parties and Exhibitions market.
We're looking for experienced event/exhibition crew to join the operations team that co-ordinate the delivery and installation of our hire products.
The main duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Driving, delivering, setting up & collection of hire stock from warehouse to site
- On-site installation, setting up & removal of hire stock for exhibitions and events
- Loading & unloading of trucks
- Panel system builds & exhibition stand upgrades
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have exceptional customer service skills and maintain professional presentation & communication
- Hold a current manual drivers licence
- Be able to demonstrate previous driving experience, 3 tonne trucks and above preferred
- Be punctual and reliable
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be flexible with working hours, some weekends & public holidays
- Be physically fit, this role can be physically demanding and high intensity
This position is based at our Brooklyn warehouse and offers ongoing shift work with occasional overtime during peak seasons.
Our work will take you all over the city and greater Melbourne with potential interstate work and offers a great opportunity to join a dynamic culture at the heart of the of the event and exhibition industry.