As we partner with some of the world’s largest Insurance & Financial Services organisations, we are always looking for Call Centre representatives to help support our client's operations throughout the year.
Given the nature of these industries, there is always consistent work and an urgent uptake of hires when regulatory legislative changes or when unforeseen circumstances occur such as natural disasters.
As such, we are always on the look-out for keen and capable individuals who fit the requirements stated below.
You’ll be part of a highly qualified Contact Centre team(s).
- Managing inbound calls to help customers discuss their enquiries, policies, claims, and complaints
- Discussing annual renewal options or policy changes
- Upholding a high level of customer satisfaction and focus
- Providing customer feedback and insight the company
- Various office administration tasks
- Available for immediate start(s)
- Full time availability and commitment to job assignments
- Have 1-2 years Contact Centre experience (Insurance and Financial Services highly regarded)
- Previous experience working within a fast paced environment either taking or making high volume calls
- Customer Service orientated with excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Lifetime learner – you take every opportunity to learn and gain new knowledge and skills
- Problem solver – you embrace challenges enthusiastically; understanding caller’s needs and being able to deliver professional and relevant solutions
- RG146 certified (highly regarded)
Please note that we move fast with our process, which includes a phone interview, online (psychometric) assessments, police and relevant work rights checks, as well as a group interview session.