On behalf of a Local Council based in the Inner suburbs, we are recruiting a Customer Service Officer to assist within this Councils busy contact centre.
This is a temporary opportunity initially for 3 months.
- Providing customer service solutions within an inbound call centre environment to members of the community
- Dealing with high volume enquiries
- Data entry and other adhoc duties
- Call centre environment as well as front desk cashier tasks
- Objection handling
- Have call centre experience dealing with a very busy switchboard
- Objection handling experience is a must
- Local Government experience would be advantageous
- Experience using Pathway (Smart Client) would be ideal
- Be extremely customer service focused
- Possess superior organisational and time management skills
- Be an effective communicator
- Have an intermediate working knowledge of the MS Office suite