Hospital is currently seeking a motivated Café Assistant to join our Catering team on a casual basis. You will be providing an efficient delivery of service, clearing and assisting with plating of meals and cleaning all areas associated with the café.
The successful candidate will have:
- Possession of a Certificate I & II in Food Handling
- A Barista qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential for further consideration.
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values
- Previous food preparation experience.
- Experience within a Café and/or food service environment.
- Ability to work as a team member with excellent work ethics.
- Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Customer Service experience.
- A basic knowledge of all areas of kitchen hygiene
- Salary Packaging & Corporate Discounts
- Parking Available
- Professional Development
We are committed to providing a safe environment for all children and vulnerable people in our care; and proactively take measures to protect children and vulnerable people from abuse.