This purpose of this role is to deliver high-quality customer service and to support to our corporate customers by providing initial advice and direction in relation to finance, human resources and technical systems related queries within a shared services contact centre environment.
In addition, the role assists in the recording and maintenance of the customer enquiries data base as part of the customer relationship management system.
Key functions of this role include:
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service in a high volume contact centre environment
- Identify, refer and assign non-standard and more complex enquiries to a Centre of Expertise for action and resolution.
- Maintaining accurate data records in a customer management system
- Ability to confidently use multiple technology platforms and databases
- Must adhere and meet to Contact Centre KPI’s on a daily and monthly basis
- You must have prior Call Centre experience with strong technical experience, with the ability to use multiple technology platforms and databases
- Ability to work on a rotating roster, Monday to Friday between 7:30am to 6:00pm