Seeking a highly motivated Student Services Receptionist to join their busy office in Caboolture.
This is a great position for someone seeking a part-time position with a great team. The role will require the successful candidate to work Thursday and Fridays - 5 hours per day.
The role will include duties such as:
- customer service/reception
- data input
- data management
- answering student inquiries
The role will also include some basic first aid requirements so it is imperative that the successful candidate holds a current first-aid certificate.
To successful in application you will:
- Have a current Frist Aid Certificate and Annual CPR Certification
- Have experience in a Customer Service based position
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Publisher)
- Willing to gain or hold a Working with Children Blue Card
- Outstanding communication skills
- Be available to work Part-Time Thursdays and Fridays - 5 hours per day.
- Due to the location have your own reliable transport.
- Have a current working with children Blue Card
- Be able to provide two recent work-related references