• The day to day operation of the box office and associated venue ticketing.
• To provide superior, responsive and friendly service to all visitors to century venues.
• Liaising with venue hirers, management and other stakeholders in all ticketing matters.
• Completion of box office reporting procedures and office duties.
• Completion of show reports and reports to management as required.
• Working within and ensuring that you comply with Occupational Health and Safety guidelines.
• Providing critical support to the executive and management team in the areas of marketing and diagnostics.
• To have a very high standard of customer service.
• The ability to work with high end promoters and clients and to meet or exceed their expectations.
• The ability to job share and work to existing systems and procedures.
• The ability to function as part of a small team providing mutual assistance to other departments and team members.
• A high standard of written and oral communication.
• A high standard of personal appearance.
• The understanding that this is a hands on position.
• High understanding of basic office software suites.
• Availability to work full time hours.
Whilst beneficial, previous box office experience is not essential.
We are seeking applicants with high standards of customer service based on their work experience.
This role is a key contributor to event delivery and client satisfaction.
It is critical that you are service-oriented, problem solution focused, flexible and professionally mature.