Looking for a strong Project Manager with a background in Commercial and Residential construction.
Your new company
This large developer builder are very busy across a varied range of projects within the Commercial and Residential space. They have been in operation for over 10 years and are one of the busiest builders in Sydney at the minute.
Your new role
* Reporting to Construction Manager
* Managing projects, CA's, Estimators and Site personnel
* Driving the team to success with a close personal work culture
* Managing commercial and residential projects up to $40M
* As project manager you will be responsible for nurturing and developing a professional hard-working culture onsite while engaging and motivating your team
* Over-seeing multiple sites autonomously
What you'll need to succeed
* Experienced Project Manager with a relevant degree
* Experienced Commercial and Residential background
* Excellent communications skills
* Proven experience working multiple projects at a time
* Efficient IT skills
What you'll get in return
Our client are well known as a company who look after their staff well with a progressive approach to staff well-being. They have recently had a few new senior members join the company which has seen growth into new areas of business, as well as a wealth of knowledge and network so are an exciting company to be a part of.
They can offer their employees a sustainable long-term career underpinned by a strong project pipeline and great brand. Our client also understands that in this market competitive salaries need to be offered to attract the best talent.