Salary $130000.00 Per Week
Position/s Available 1
Duration 6 Months +
Work Day Weekdays
Shifts Day Shifts
· Impact the future of Healthcare in our region
· Lead the development and management of Primary Health Care programs
· Lead a high performing and collaborative Primary Health Care team
A rewarding career opportunity awaits you as an experienced healthcare Manager, working as leader of the Executive Management team.
Communit Care Tasmania (GSHS) is a major provider of healthcare in Victoria and Tasmania. GSHS offers a broad range of services that meet the needs of a diverse and sparsely populated area. With main acute facilities based at, GSHS offers a broad range of specialist, general, acute, subacute, ambulatory, residential aged care and community services.
You are a respectful and passionate health leader who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do. You believe in progressive, evidence- based solutions to primary health services and are an advocate for innovation. Your prior experience leading, and supervising health care services means that you are intuitive to the needs of large complex environments. Leading diverse, multi-disciplinary teams is something you thrive on as well as developing capability and delivering exceptional outcomes.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and leading a team of Health Professionals, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of Primary Health organization management services. You will control and direct effective leadership and management whilst embedding efficient, evidence-based services that meet the needs of our community. You will establish and maintain partnerships with other service providers to benefit the communities we serve.
· Salary packaging and novated car leasing.
· Staff have access to supportive staff mentoring.
· Subsidised accommodation for 3 months – 3 bdrm, 2 ½ bth modern townhouse.
· Education and development programs.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
· Proven experience in healthcare business management and development environment.
· Experience leading a team of professionals and plan, coordinate and organize through an innovative, comprehensive clinical and healthcare programs to achieve expected outcomes and measurable benefits to the community.
· Substantial and demonstrated experience in the management of community services and/or primary health at a senior level.
· A track record of successful achievement from previous empoloyer.
All applicants will be required to provide a current satisfactory police check.