Salary $26.80 Per Hour
Position/s Available 50
Duration Up to 1 Month
Work Day Mon - Sun
Shifts Day & Night Shifts
With 9 new rides, Luna Park is about to complete one of the biggest upgrades of any amusement park in the world! Luna Park is transforming our 85-year-old park into a world-class destination, whilst retaining its heritage and history.
Implementing ‘best of breed’ technology, a new digital experience will extend the guest’s experience, engaging with guests at multiple touch points including pre-arrival, in-park and post-arrival. This includes a world class E-Commerce solution, revamped website and a first-of-its-kind Australian attraction industry guest loyalty program.
Join us for some next level fun and an unforgettable experience in the casual role of Ticketing Attendant.
Enthusiastic and diligent applicants with superior guest relations skills are needed to WOW and welcome our guests upon entry into the park. As the first point of contact for visitors, your vibrant personality and warm, as big as our trademark face, smile will set the scene for a great day out!
These casual positions are available for the upcoming holiday period, with the potential of ongoing work after the peak period has ended.
If successfully shortlisted, you must be available to attend an in-person audition on the 18th May 2021. Shortlisted applicants will be emailed the details of this session.
Luna Park is a COVID-safe venue.
All applicants must:
- Be well presented and a strong communicator
- Have confidence to interact with guests and explain ticketing, annual pass, loyalty program and general park information
- Show care and diplomacy to seek positive outcomes for all guest enquiries
- Be able to converse clearly in English, with advanced written and verbal skills
- Hold appropriate visa permissions which allow you to work without limitation in Australia.
- Be available to work across a wide variety of shifts across 7 days such as Monday – Thursday and Sundays: 10am – 5pm; and Friday/Saturday day and evenings: 10am – 11.30pm.
Successful applicants will require the flexibility to accept work across a range of shifts that may be offered within the above schedule during the period 7 June 2021 to 11 July 2021.
- Valid paid employment NSW Working with Children Check is essential for all positions. WWCC can be obtained at own expense (find out more information on how to apply on the WWCC -Office of Children's Guardian website).
- NSW RSA competency card is essential for all positions. If you don’t already possess an in-date NSW RSA, if you are successful with your application, you must obtain and RSA within 7 days to be allowed to commence employment.
Please verify in advance that you will be able to obtain a NSW RSA license from an approved NSW training provider. ***Important Note – some training institutions do not allow International Student Visa holders to obtain an RSA license as it may breach the courses permitted for study. Please check before applying for these roles, that you would not be prevented from successfully obtaining a NSW RSA if you are successful with your application for these roles. RSA is to be obtained at own expense.